Sunday, March 8, 2009

Susan - she was the first

In the first grade, we each had our own desk. One day, we got a new girl in our class - she was pretty girly. I hated her. She sat behind me and to the right. So I kept one eye on her to see what she did and made sure I didn't do the same. Like how she had her feet or whether she sucked on her pencil.

After a couple of days or weeks or maybe it was just a day, I fell in love with a girl for the very first time, i.e., Susan. Musta been watching her too closely.

At some point, she dropped her little plastic, gold-painted toy ring and lost it. Being fully cognizant, I picked it up after school. Gold was rubbed off and it was broken into 2 or 3 pieces. I sucked on it all the way home. In order to get all her germs.

Whoa!

That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment