Sunday, March 8, 2009

Leslie Smith

Third Grade, Leslie Smith. I think. It's been a while since I told my sister but I know Leslie is in there somewhere. But I don't remember anything else about it.

However, we used to shoot notes up and down the aisles between our desks, and one time I got one from Linda Perkins that said "I love you." This was exciting. Never said a word to her though, I don't think, nothing personal anyway. Like I would have any idea of any personal thing to say.

It probably fulfilled her as well.

Unless I checked the wrong box and shot it back up the aisle - but I don't remember. No, I don't think this note had boxes to check. So it was probably all good.

But this did little to shake my conviction that no girl would ever want me. But it did boost my confidence from Gollum level to about wall flower level.

No comments:

Post a Comment