Sunday, March 8, 2009

Erica Sanchez

Very cute girl and she was nice to me. Really liked her a lot and sort of intended to fall in love with her some day but never got around to it to the point that I got overly nervous. I sat right by her and that helped keep it real. I used to pretty much go through the winter with wet pants and shoes from the walks through the snow, as I have mentioned, so I seemed to have a perpetual cold also. I guess I had been constantly sniffing so one day Erica blurted out, "Scott, Use a Kleenex!" I was surprised and enlightened because I had thought that anything was better than hearing someone blow their nose in public and that is why I had just kept on sniffing. That was Sixth Grade.

Erica got into gymnastics, which eventually would have meant that I would have worshipped her, but after the Seventh Grade, she moved away or whatever. Really great girl, she was. Got up and spoke at a rally in the Junior High auditorium once. Very cute. Very nice. Very real. Very honest. Often wore long pigtails. More or less blonde hair, or light brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment